Check Reissue Requests

IMPORTANT: The following does not apply to stock certificates, warrant certificates or any other securities issued in “physical” form. Those can only be reissued by the respective Transfer Agent.

Berdon Claims Administration LLC can reissue lost, destroyed or dated distribution checks for as long as the Net Settlement Account remains open, as instructed by the Plaintiffs Counsel and/or the Court. To request reissue of your check, please complete the Check Reissue Request Form and mail or fax it to the Claims Administrator. We cannot accept email requests for check reissue.

Your completed and signed form should be mailed to:

Name of Litigation
Attn: Check Reissue Request
c/o Berdon Claims Administration LLC
P.O. Box 9014
Jericho, NY 11753-8914

Alternatively, your request can be submitted by fax: 516-931-0810.

Should you have any further questions, please contact us at 1-800-766-3330.